Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentines Day Survival Guide

February 14th. Yes it's coming round to that romantic time of year Valentines Day. Now honestly, for me being single on valentines day doesn't really matter, it's not a big deal for me, but I know for some people it sucks. The flowers, chocolate, hugs and kisses, teddies, gifts, it's so cliche but rather cute ~ it's true! But not to worry, I mean why do we need boys or girls to buy us these things? Why can't we buy them for ourselves, gosh come on it may cost a bit, but spoil yourself, you love yourself don't you? And thats what Valentines Day celebrates LOVE. I've put together a Valentines Day survival guide to get you through all the rose giving and smooching. 

What You Will Need:
Flowers for your room ~ I always have some type of flower in my room anyway
Chocolate ~ you don't need a heart shaped box! just some favorites or biscuits (timtams are fab)
ice cream: A tub of chocolate ice cream mmmmmhhmmm
Tissues ~ I don't know what situation some of you may be it, take precautions
A cuddly teddy ~ well you need something to cuddle?! 
Pizza ~ the ultimate comfort food 
Movies ~ Love Actually, No Strings Attached, Sex and the City ~ pull out them rom coms!
Confidence ~ Be happy to be single ~ walk down those halls with pride, be thankful you didn't have to waste time buying things for someone 
optional: Girls night ~ single friends only 
optional: Pamper Evening ~ Have a you evening (bath, nails, face masks etc)
A furry friend ~ hang out with your cat, dog, hamster or even turtle 

*In extreme cases*
McDonalds 








1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award! Check out my blog for more info http://fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete