Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Not-Too-Bad Healthy Snack

You walk in the door after a long, hard day at school. You're tired and so hungry and you want to stuff you face with chips and bread. Stop yourself. You know how you'll feel when you eat that! Have a glass of water of eat a few almonds and then think about what to eat. A lot of the time an apple, won't cut it for me and I don't like to eat too many gluten free biscuits because they can be rather processed. This snack is something that I love to eat, I'll only have it one, maybe 2? Times a week. It isn't the healthiest thing you'll ever eat, but it honestly isn't that bad when you think about it.

Ingredients:
Gluten free wraps ~ I used little corn tortillas
Tomato or pizza sauce
Mozzarella 


Method:
Spread sauce on tortilla then add mozzarella
place in toasting machine or oven until cheese is melted 
Enjoy!



And yes, I do always have a coffee after school, usually almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment