Monday 17 February 2014

Liebster Award



A few days ago, I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award by fbl-savvy. I was clueless as to what this was and I was tempted to just leave it after finding out what is involved, but I have been persuaded to do it. 

The Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers 
on bloglovin to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

The questions I've been asked:
1. Gold or Silver? 
Gold
2. What are the 5 make-up products you can't live without? 

Eyeliner, Lip balm, Concealer, Eyebrow powder, it's a toss between basic eyeshadow or face powder
3. Flats or heels? Flats 

love my converse and chelsea boots plus I'm like 5.11
4. What are your 3 favourite online shopping places? 

Asos, Urban Outfitters,This is so hard ~ maybe General Pants co ~ I can't decided there are so many  
5. Designer or high-street? 

High street 
6. Boat, Plane, Car or Walk? 

Depends where you're going, usually car 
7. Favourite purfume? 

Daisy or my Gap one 
8. What item of clothing do you wear too often but love? 

Country Road black skinny jeans, or my chucks 
9. What fashion week do you most want to attend? 

Any. I'm fine with anything. I'd go to all of them. Attending any fashion week in one of the fashion capitals is a dream though. 
10. Fashion or beauty item you would love to own?

Nars foundation, real techniques brushes
11. Where in the world do you most want to visit? 

New York, Giola, Mykonos, Paris, London ~ I can't pick just one 

Guys, this is impossible because pretty much all the blogs I like and follow on bloglovin have way over 200 followers, so this is probably breaking some rules but I'm choosing 5. My Nominees:
CopyCatt 
Satisfasshion
Marina Simone
Lily Kitten
Beauty Baggage

My questions for nominees:
1. How would you describe your everyday style?
2. Favorite scent? 
3. Style icon if you have one?
4. Everyday makeup essentials?
5. Favorite food?
6. Favorite clothing brands/stores? 
7. Color you wear most often?
8. What's a quote you live by? 
9. You never leave the house without...?
10. Your ideal job?
11. Why did you start blogging? 

Thanks for the award! 




2 comments:

  1. Love reading your answers and i agree any fashion week is good! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! Loved your answers xxx

    http://lilykitten1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete