Saturday 22 February 2014

Best Romantic Movies


Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. They fall in love. Who doesn't love a romantic movie? I love my Romantic movies, especially Rom Coms. I have seen so many and I could pretty much re-watch them all. I love ones that have funny aspects and that don't have perfect scenarios! Like Boy meets girl, girl meets boy, girl meets another boy and can't choose so she decides to choose neither. OR boy sees girl, smiles, begins to slowly walk over and falls. Here is a list of some of my favorite romantic movies and romantic comedies, in no particular order. 

Love Actually
Titanic
13 going on 30
How to loose a guy in 10 days
My best friends girl
The Proposal
The holiday
27 dresses
The Vow
Love and other drugs
Bride wars
Friends with benefits
Confessions of a shopaholic
The Notebook
No strings attached
A walk to remember
Something Borrowed
Valentines day
Angus thongs and perfect snogging 
 Letters to Juliet
Dear John
Princess diaries


P.S I won't be posting this week because I have school camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment