Monday 10 February 2014

Frozen Snack

Honestly. I'm not sure what to call this. I guess you could call it slightly less gelato - gelato. Getting home after a long day after school, hot and tired you usually don't want to eat an apple, you will probably be craving some more along the lines of, ice cream or some ice block from the dairy etc, but don't worry this is an easy, healthy delicious alternative to a high fat and sugar treat. I make these rather frequently, they don't always turn out as fabulously as I hoped but never the less


Ingredients:
Frozen berries 
Coconut water (this is optional)
Milk (I use almond, you have to get used to the taste)
Honey 

Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it's mixed but chunky and thick, enough to eat with a spoon
Carefully spoon/pour it into a glass and eat straight away!



1 comment:

  1. i've been making a lot of smoothies lately, this one looks awesome!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete