Tuesday 18 February 2014

Francais


I Sophia. Me. Is going to France.
 I am trying to remain calm and professional whilst writing this post but can we just asdfghjkl, excuse me, carrying on. In April, this year I am flying via Singapore Airlines to the beautiful, magical, France. I am going through school and I am so thankful for this opportunity. Going to France has been a dream of mine for forever, my parents have been twice and they say it is probably their favourite place they’ve visited. I’m most excited for Paris, the Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, all the gorgeous gardens and buildings and the fashion, oh my, the fashion. 
Paris is one of the fashion capitals of the world! And if you know me or have been reading my blog, you’ll know, fashion is a huge part of my life. I am already searching tumblr and fashion blogs for outfit inspiration, and I’m listing all the fashion/beauty items I need (it’s a long list). But the thought of being in a new place and meeting new people, going to a place no one knows me, is thrilling – in the good way. Getting to experience a different way of life, having a change. I’m so sick of Auckland at the moment, it’s always the same routine, same people, same things, same work and I’m so sick of it, getting out for 3 weeks keeps me motivated and keeps me functioning properly. There are some things I am determined to do in Paris; eat one of those long sandwiches, do a photo that looks like I’m holding the Eiffel tower, be kissed by a French guy (I’m going to be a boy heaven, all the boys are amazing fashion sense) eat snails, and to get complimented on my clothing choices. I feel as though this is a post of many disjointed thoughts, but it’s because I’m so excited, I can’t focus! 



No comments:

Post a Comment