Tuesday 18 February 2014

45 Questions


  • 01:tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
  • Well the first thing was the fact he is gorgeous, then you discover these little things
  • 02:what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
  • I had a foot operation in the past holidays, so my foot is hurting
  • 03:what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
  • Orlando Bloom 
  • 04:what are you listening to?
  • My cat snoring 
  • 05:what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
  • Camp
  • 06:where do you think your best friend is right now?
  • I wouldn't say I have a best friend, just lots of close ones
  • 07:have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
  • Does my cat count? 
  • 08:favorite song ?
  • Too many! At the moment maybe 'Just A Girl' by No Doubt or 'I can barely say' The Fray 
  • 09:kiss on the first date?
  • Only if it's cheek or hand, other than that no, if they tried anything I'm not afraid to slap
  • 10:is there one person you want to be with right now?
  • Of course
  • 11:are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
  • Not really, I could be doing better
  • 12:is there something you would like to say to someone?
  • Many things 
  • 13:what are three things you did today?
  • I fell down the stairs at home, cried with laughter and talked to a friend I hadn't talked to in agessss
  • 14:would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
  • Depends
  • 15:what is your favorite kind of gum?
  • Mint
  • 16:are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
  • You have to of had a relationship to have an ex opps
  • 17:what is on your wrists right now?
  • A hair tie, navy 
  • 18:ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
  • Yes
  • 19:does anyone have strong feelings for you?
  • Not that I know of, feel free to confess if you do though
  • 20:are you slowly drifting away from someone?
  • Yes
  • 21:have you ever wasted your time on someone?
  • Definitely 
  • 22:can you do the alphabet in sign language?
  • I wish!
  • 23:how have you felt today?
  • Tired and stressed, but doing alright thanks!
  • 24:you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
  • I'd save it because I have so many things I want to buy!
  • 25:what is wrong with you right now?
  • What do you mean?
  • 26:is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
  • Yes. 
  • 27:would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
  • Starbucks! I want to go get a mocha with my friend Sofia right now
  • 28:why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
  • haha 
  • 29:how late did you stay up last night and why?
  • Maybe around 11.00, I was stressed about homework
  • 30:when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
  • I'll define this as 'close friend" and like 1 minute ago
  • 31:what were you doing an hour ago?
  • Blogging 
  • 32:what are you looking forward to in the next month?
  • MY BIRTHDAY IN MARCH AND IN APRIL I'M GOING TO FRANCE!
  • 33:are you wearing jeans right now?
  • Yes! My boyfriend jeans!
  • 34:are you a patient person?
  • nope
  • 35:do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
  • No idea
  • 36:favorite color?
  • Orange! I do love my black "black goes with everything"
  • 37:did you have a dream last night?
  • Not that I can remember
  • 38:are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
  • Jeans
  • 39:if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
  • Harry Styles, Orlando Bloom or Leonardo Dicaprio
  • 40:do you love anyone who is not related to you?
  • Yes.......orlando bloom
  • 41:if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
  • yes, I don't bite
  • 42:do you like meeting new people?
  • Sometimes
  • 43:are you afraid of falling in love?
  • Terrified 
  • 44:has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
  • Yes
  • 45:have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
  • yes

1 comment:

  1. i love this, i love finding out more about the people i follow! i may do a similar post myself! id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete