Wednesday 18 December 2013

Taqueria Ponsonby // Review

Taqueria, 166 Ponsonby Rd is one of the finest restaurants I've been to. Taqueria tacos and burritos bring you the flavor sensation of spicy Mexican food. The food is authentic and they use the finest and freshest ingredients. When I went I had a burrito, this is in a large flour tortilla wrap with your choice of meat, it also has slow cooked refried pinto beans or vegetarian black beans, it also comes with rice, salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce, these are $12.90, the burritos are large and they completely fill you up. With the tacos, you can choose a soft flour tortilla or crispy corn taco shells, a choice of meat, salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce, these are $5.20. I journeyed to this sensational place after my dance concert because we took a wrong turn and ended up heading towards Ponsonby (good one), it must have been around 10.00 at night and I was starving. They also sell these authentic Mexican drinks called Jarritos, these come in Mexican cola, grapefruit, mandarin, pineapple, guava, lime, mango and tamarind, I can't remember what flavors they specifically had but I highly recommend guava and mandarin. This restaurant is so good and delicious and I think it's well priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment