Sunday 29 June 2014

Questions


  • 1. Are you easy to get along with?
  • I hope so
  • 2. Are you outgoing or shy?
  • A bit of both, i'm rather confident but then I can be incredibly timid
  • 3. What kind of people are you attracted to?
  • Hot ones 
  • 4. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
  • Who knows, i'm not too fussed about it 
  • 5. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
  • No
  • 6. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
  • - I'm a mess - Ed Sheeran
  • - please, please, please let me get what I want - The Smiths
  • - Asleep - The Smiths
  • - Come on Eileen - Dexy's midnight runners 
  • - The whole TFIOS album 
  • 7. Do you have trust issues?
  • sort of
  • 8. Would you rather live without TV or music?
  • TV, don't know how i'd live without music 
  • 9. Describe your dream girl/guy?
  • Francisco Lachowski. 
  • 10. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
  • Well NZ has bad shopping but, Country Road is my main then maybe Glassons?
  • 11. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
  • I'm sad, frustrated, worried, day dreaming or just thinking
  • 12. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
  • I wish i didn't worry and overthink so much 
  • 13. Favourite blog?
  • Too many
  • 14. Favourite colour?
  • Orange, because black is a shade 
  • 16. Mac or Pc and why?
  • Mac because i just prefer the way it looks
  • 15. Been arrested? For what?
  • Never
  • 17. Favourite food?
  • HARDEST QUESTIONS burgers. 
  • 18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
  • I have a double bed so 1 on either side of the bed
  • 19. Favourite video game/games?
  • Just dance 
  • 20. Favourite movie/movies?
  • Too many, but Devil Wears Prada, Titanic, Confessions of a shopaholic, The Holiday, Tangled, Hunger Games, Divergent, TFIOS and The Avengers 
  • 21. What colour shirt are you wearing?
  • Grey
  • 22. Is something irritating you right now?
  • Not really, well i washed my hair and it's still really wet thats a but annoying 
  • 23. Do you have trust issues?
  • Haven't we answered this already?
  • 24. Favourite book?
  • Don't have one? I like so many
  • 25. How tall are you?
  • 5.10 1/2
  • 26. Tea or Coffee?
  • COFFEE
  • 27. Where would you like to visit?
  • New York, Greece, Paris (again), Vienna, London
  • 29. Have you ever turned someone down?
  • I don't think so..?
  • 30. Favourite T.V. show/shows?
  • Pretty Little Liars, Miranda, Big Bang Theory 
  • 31. Do feel strongly about any issues, if so what?
  • gay rights, I believe people should be able to love whoever the want 
  • 32. Which fictional characters would you like to meet the most?
  • So many, this question is very stressful but many of the princes from the disney movies like from tangled and the little mermaid 
  • 33. Are you hard to get along with?
  • Hope not
  • 34. Do you want to get married?
  • Yeah
  • 35. What is your dream Job?
  • Working at  fashion magazine in New York 
  • 36. What kind of music do you like?
  • A lot of kinds 
  • 37. What are some things that scare you?
  • I have a fear of pain, of the unknown and of natural disasters like tsunamis and also not being needed 
  • 38. Who has influenced you the most?
  • A lot of people, especially my friend Indy and my friend Matt
  • 39. What are your favourite websites?
  • Tumblr, Polyvore, Asos
  • 40. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
  • Wake up?
  • 41. Do you prefer to talk or text?
  • Talk of course 
  • 42. What is your biggest turnoff?
  • Piercings in certain places possibly? Or just being a general asshole i guess 
  • 43. What is your biggest turnon?
  • Look at Francisco lachowski - all that 
  • 44. Do you ski or snowboard?
  • Ski
  • 45. What is your favourite kind of dog?
  • Dalmatian 
  • 46. What is your greatest skill?
  • Dance? Or finding the best in people 
  • 47. If you could change your whole name what would it be?
  • I like my name, apart from my last name 
  • 48. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
  • TOO STRESSFUL I want to be invisible, then i want to fly and then i want to read minds I CAN'T DECIDE 
  • 49. What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
  • For a guy, big hands? Feel protective I guess. But personality wise, someone who loves food. 
  • 50. What are you in university for?
  • Not there yet my friend

  • Have a lovely week
  • - Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment