Tuesday 8 April 2014

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

This shining beacon of hope has been on my wish list for over a year now. It had been talked about in many youtube videos i'd watched as well as blogs, so of course it had to be tested? So when I found out my dad was travelling to New York, I seized the opportunity, printing him off a document with the product and shade - I really needed that foundation. He bought it Sephora (makeup heaven) and I had a moment of panic because I didn't think the shade I got was right, but I unscrewed this bottle of beauty and poured a small amount onto my hand, picked up my MAC brush and started blending. The foundation has a very smooth texture and you only need a little amount, for my skin (this is for any foundation) I find that if I put too much on it gains this very odd texture so a little bit goes a long way. The Nars sheer glow lasts all day and stays in place with a powder. I am fairly pail, but my skin has quite a pink undertone so I got the foundation in the shade Gobi which has a yellow undertone so it takes the pink shade out of my skin. Matched with a powder like Rimmel Stay Matte, this foundation is amazing. I highly recommend investing in it if possible - a worthy purchase.  


 This shows the sort of coverage it provides

- Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment